How to make the best use of your economics tuition ?
Tuition is a hefty investment. You have chosen an economics tutor. Now there is also responsibility on the part of the student to ensure he/she maximises learning. There are 5 key steps:
• Firstly, read up before and after class. This will allow one to already be familiarised with content that will be applied during lesson and reinforce the learning points and retain by running it though after class.
• Secondly, pay full attention. Some students day-dream or get distracted by their phones and miss out valuable points or end up copying down points wrongly to disastrous effects!
• Thirdly, ask! Some students don’t bother to and others are too shy. Why should you be? Ask until you really know!
• Fourthly, do assignments seriously and check if unclear with tutor’s comments. This is valuable practice.
• Fifthly, make full use of all available resources and channels for help. For example, students of Mr Kelvin Hong’s economics tuition, receive real world examples, infographics, videos which are additional resources outside of class time.